#19 Learning in Public with Chris Bongers from Daily Dev Tips
Chris Bongers is a senior developer and blogger. He's been sharing daily web development tips for the past 250 days and helping people become more efficient developers by writing on his blog Daily Dev Tips.
Here's what we talked about:
- How Chris got started with writing
- How he wrote more than 250 articles during lockdown
- Which daily tips were the most popular
- How he comes up with ideas for Daily Dev Tips. Spoiler alert: by working in public, he gets lots of suggestions from his followers. Win-win!
- The benefits of learning in public and writing every day for Daily Dev Tips
- How he manages his energy levels and productivity, and avoids burnout
- What helped him grow his audience
- SEO and blogging tips for beginners
- Where should you share your blog posts: on Hashnode or dev.to?
- How hiking is the best activity for writers
Thanks to our sponsors:
- VanHack helps great tech talent get jobs abroad, even during the pandemic!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Learn how to become a better software engineer, create tech products and get better at business.
hexdevs.comAll rights reserved